Friday, December 28, 2012

2012

In 2012 I...

-Touched a penguin
-Did six or seven (or eight?)  Equity shows
-Travelled the country for work
-Flew on the trapeze
-Hosted friends in Chicago
-Saw a college friend read dirty limericks in Cincinnati
-Rode a rollercoaster with two of my favorite newlyweds
-Got a job teaching
-Directed a show that I am INSANELY proud of
-Spent my eighth summer at Improv Acadia in Maine
-Got to visit some of my oldest and dearest friends in MA
-Helped produce a campaign video for one of my oldest friends

All of the best things that have happened to me this year are related to the people I am blessed to call friends.  Honestly, there is nothing that I can ask for in 2013 that is greater than the incredible gift of the talented, kind, driven, hilarious, inspiring people that I can call my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment